VIDEO: Moshiri Buys More Everton Shares | Everton News Daily

0
330

Moshiri Buys More Everton Shares | Everton News Daily

 
Farhad Moshiri has today increased his stake in Everton Football Club, he has bought 8.6% of shares from Lord Granchester to take his holdings up to 77.2%. That now means that only Bill Kenwright and the small shareholders control the other 22.8% of the club.  Lord Grantchester selling his shares now means the end of the Moores’ family association with Everton Football Club.
 
Moshiri did reveal that he planned to increase his stake in the club by July 2019 last year and how now taken up that option. Apparently, he has no other desire to increase his stake for the time being. Moshiri once again is confirming his commitment to the football club but it also benefits him in that it increases his net worth.
 
Download Onefootball: http://bit.ly/2TXDvMj
#Ad
 
The timing of the announcement comes in what potentially could be a very busy and pivotal summer for Everton Football Club in terms of transfers and also in the fact that the new stadium designs will be revealed next month in July.
 
 
Lucas Digne has also stated how happy he is at Everton Football Club despite media links trying to unsettle the player. Digne said that Everton are building something and will invest again this summer in the team and he is happy at Goodison Park.
 
BECOME A PATRON TO UNLOCK EXCLUSIVE VIDEOS http://bit.ly/2lP6PVu
 
Richarlison played last night for Brazil and scored.  He started
on the right hand side against Qatar, scored a great header and also set up the second goal for Gabriel Jesus.  Neymar went off injured in that game and he is now going to miss the entire tournament with ligament damage.
That could mean that Richarlison has the chance to further strengthen his position in the Brazilian national side now.
 

TOFFEE TV T-SHIRTS: http://bit.ly/2Jx85dO

Don’t forget to subscribe to Toffee TV, The Everton FC Fan Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/c/toffeetvefc

You Can Find us HERE:

Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ToffeeTVEFC

Like us on Facebook: http://bit.ly/1TL7mVe

Check out our website: https://www.toffeetvefc.com

#EVERTON #PREMIERLEAGUE

Presenters : Peter McPartland & Barry Cass
Video Editing : Jake McGibbon
Graphics By @JoeDoesDesigns