- Everton reveal record-breaking results for second stage public consultation
- 96% of more than 43,000 responses support Club’s plans for a new stadium and community-led legacy project
- 98% of respondents support proposed Bramley-Moore Dock waterfront stadium design
- Outline design for redevelopment of Goodison Park supported by 92% of respondents
- Club on track to submit for planning by end of 2019
Everton Football Club has revealed the results of its record-breaking public consultation into designs for a proposed 52,000 capacity stadium at Bramley-Moore Dock and outline proposals for a community-led legacy project at Goodison Park.